Excalibur is a level 40 (50) magic Black Rite.
"Make an offering of your heart and unleash the power of a magical sword that slices through foes."
Level 40 Magic (50 in Delta)
- You sacrifice your heart to pierce a sword into your enemy and to rip them apart afterwards.
- It has a long range tracking ability.
- When casting, there is a short duration in the beginning during which the player is vulnerable to attacks.
- Excalibur hits only one enemy.
- After the rite is cast you will be penalized by having your health damaged periodically.
- Does 3000 base damage
- If the archfiend is too far away, the Black Rite will miss.
- Damage can be further increased by applying Viscera Sigil on the Palm section. Dark Arm III and above will gain an extra percentage of damage from the mentioned Sigil.
- The animation of the Black Rite depicts the caster reaching into his/her mouth and pulling out a sword that seems to be made from his/her own spine. (S)he then plunges the sword into the ground and the blade travel through the ground until it reaches it's target, piercing the enemy and ripping them apart.
|Infernus · Gleipnir · Excalibur · Vulcan · Gorgon · Berserker · Angelus|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.