Gleipnir is a level 20 magic Black Rite.
"Offer your right arm for a powerful cursed chain. Press buttons during the rite to bind archfiends. Pay the price by losing effects of Sigils"
Level 20 Magic
- You sacrifice your right arm and use it as a chain to bind a single enemy.
- Gleipnir will only bind one enemy.
- After the rite is cast you will be penalized by having your sigil effects removed.
- If Gleipnir is cast while using resolute sigil which keeps your health permanently at 1, your health will instantly become 100% following the message saying you can no longer use arm seals.
- Damage can be further increased by applying Manual Sigil on the Palm section. Dark Arm III and above will gain an extra percentage of damage from the mentioned Sigil.
- The animation of the Black Rite depicts the caster's right arm being ripped apart and transforming into a chain. The caster then uses the chain to bind the enemy into one place for the rest of the Black Rite's duration.
|Infernus · Gleipnir · Excalibur · Vulcan · Gorgon · Berserker · Angelus|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.